WordPad - Review & Install Links
WordPad app is a notebook for simple work with texts and files of the .txt format. The app allows you to perform all the basic actions with the text – highlighting, underlining, font selection, font size, indents, insertion of images, etc. In principle, if you do not have any big tasks for editing documents download WordPad that will let you enter text directly and format it in several ways.
Warning: Users can download the app from the links following the Official Website and legal digital markets.
Uninstall the app:
- Go to Settings menu
- Choose Apps or Application manager
- Touch the app you want to remove
- Press Uninstall
One of the main benefits of WordPad is that it is absolutely free and easy to use unlike many of the rather expensive word processing tools available on the market today. You can also select from a decent font selection, and you can create text in different colors and use functions such as italic and bold to highlight the text.
However, according to the WordPad review, it is not possible to create graphs or tables using this tool. Other useful functions such as spell checker and thesaurus are not available either, which makes the app rather limited. If you need to have these additional functions, you should look for a different app.
Main features of WordPad include:
● A notebook app that doesn’t take much space;
● The ability to share the document through third-party applications;
● Saving, creating, or opening ready .txt documents;
● Automatic spell checker;
● Automatic text distribution for rational screen filling;
● Screen lock function in active mode (will not allow the device to fall asleep);
● Setting up the visualization through the color palette;
● Ability to enable page numbering.
● It is very easy to use;
● It is available for free;
● Text formatting is simple and effective.
● The app is very simple in its appearance;
● The lack of many useful features.
If you’re looking for a word processor free of charge and without any frills, you will probably find WordPad to be a rather good app. Even though WordPad doesn’t have many useful functions that other word processors have, they are available for free and are easy to use. So, if you need a simple app that will allow you to edit your text documents on the go, download WordPad online and enjoy all that it has to offer.
Content quality and authenticity checked
Popular AppsMore >
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint